Friday, December 01, 2006

The Real Deal

Gone
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, no fooling this time...here it is. The recording isn't 100% fantastic, but you'll get the idea. Let me know what you all think...and really, on this one I need some feedback.

7 comments:

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Sounds like a good one to me. When does your album come out?
Okay, done being a jerk. It really does sound good.

jonathandy said...

applause, applause, applause...

I like it! I think the recording may have your vocals muffle a little bit from what I remember hearing it live, but we'll blame that on technology.

I wonder what it would sound like if you doubled the tempo speed and used a little bit of yelling/screaming, conveying some of the anger and frustration that you write about.

Definitely a song worth singing at your first book signing ;)

Dan Krause said...

Based on this song that my friend Jay heard, he wants me to join this acoustic band with him...I'd be one of the front men. Once Santa dies down, I'm considering it. It's funny that I used to be stage shy...but, I played this song at a party yesterday and everyone liked it...and then they kiled themselves because they were depressed.

jonathandy said...

That's awesome!! .... not.. the... kiling part... the BAND PART!!! Like I always say, "BananaHanDan the Music Man, catch him if you can." Seriously, I say that all the time...

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

He probably does, freak that he is.

Dan Krause said...

Yeah. Yeah...

switchfeetpete said...

Thanks for sharing the song Dan. The song helped me to understand your writings better.