Saturday, December 23, 2006

Camping (Worst. Update. Ever.)

I'm working on a piece about camping with my family. It's a happy segement filled with a lot of good memories; I"m looking forward to it.

OTHER NEWS: Santa is almost over, and then I'll be freed of one of my full-time jobs, and I'm excited.

Also, someone I work with saw one of the pics of my mom, and it inspired her to ask me if she could draw the photograph in charcoal. I'm uber-pumped. You have no idea. People with artistic ability rarely (if ever) draw pictures for me. She had another idea that sounds equally great, and I can't wait.

P.S. People who aren't Blogspot members can comment now. That's you Christy, Amber, Kenzie, Kristina. I want to hear from you now...

P.P. (tehe) S.--AND WHO COULD FORGET AMY LEE? I LOVE THAT GIRL. SCOTT! YOU HAVE A KEEPER!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I complained to you about not being able to post, and my name doesn't even get in that list. I'm offended dan. See if I comment on your blog now! HAHA!

Dan Krause said...

Oh come on...There are SOOOO many people...you just held...a special place in my heart...maybe? Yeah, we'll say that.

Anonymous said...

Finally, the recognition I deserve! WooHoo! Oh Danny boy!