Holy Craps I'm working on...
1. Samson was the first successful hippie. He had long hair and brought down the establishment with his bare hands. Oh yeah, he also ate honey from a dead donkey’s jaw bone. Hippies do that, right?
2. If planes were around when Pontius Pilate was alive, I bet he would have bought a jet, and flown that thing all over the place.
3. When Judas looked in to the eyes of Jesus on the night he betrayed him, he was shocked. Had his beard always been that long?
4. I walk a fine line between blasphemy and heresy. Unfortunately I walk it like a college student on spring break.
5. When the Devil sneezes, it’s blastphlegmy.
6. One of the Israelites who were fed up with the Manna God was miraculously providing, often complained, “Manna, I’ma tired of thisa bread.” His name was Mario. He just wanted some mushrooms and to save the princess, but she was in another castle.
7. When the floodwaters started pouring down, Noah probably opened an umbrella and said, “Tut, tut, looks like rain.” One the red-shirted, yellow bears on board replied, “Oh, bother.” Time to lay off the peyote, Noah.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...and here I sit, alone in the local coffee house, laughing out loud at my computer screen...
mario, I love it
Finally, thank you, Jonathan. I'm glad you liked them, my friend. I'm pretty fond of the mario one as well.
Post a Comment